Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Yeah, baby!


I found out the other evening that our neighbor and old babysitter is pregnant!  What an exciting time for Stephanie and her husband.  Also, exciting for our friends-the new grandparents.  I will be making a card for them next.
Stamp sets:  Love Bug, A Little Love
Accessories:  SU! retired dp, ribbon, crimper, dimensionals, photo corner punch, button, thread, square punches

I have decided that there are not enough hours in the day.  I need to remember to enjoy every moment!  I took time out this evening and went for a bike ride with my neighbor (Kitty-the grandma to be) on my new cruiser bike.  Love it and it was nice to be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment