Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Enjoy the journey SCS299 sketch challenge

Made this for the sketch challenge SC299 over on Splitcoast Stampers.  I tweaked the sketch a bit as I LOVE this paper and wanted to be able to showcase the flowers as much as possible.  I did the faux linen technique on the skinny vertical panel and the sentiment panel.  The vertical panel looks so similar to the dp (I just might have to make some more!).  After coloring a couple of the flowers from Inspired by Nature with markers, I cut them out and popped them up.  Popped the sentiment up, too and added some giant brads and a touch of glitter on a few of the flowers.  Isn't this paper yummy?


No comments:

Post a Comment