Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Monday, October 25, 2010

DRS Designs By Invitation Only

Last week DRS designs invited me to choose 1-3 stamps from their website that I could use to make a card.  I chose 3 stamps:  Pine bough, Snow background and Stepping back in time.  I inked up the pine bough with always artichoke and early expresso, the sentiment was inked in noir black and clear embossed.  I added the snow background with craft white and embossed with irredscent ice ep.  Unfortunately, the photo doesn't capture how sparkly the snow is.  Next, I brayered with soft sky from left top corner to bottom right corner and then brayered not quite navy in the same fashion.  I sponged cherry cobbler around the edges.  Papers used;  cherry cobbler, white, always artichoke and black.  Main image put up on dimensionals and Basic Grey square rhinestones used.  A black satin ribbon tab added as well.  Thanks for looking!

                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment