Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

SCS inspiration challenge 255

This was a fun challenge.  I chose this as my inspiration: http://postercabaret.com/redforestartprintbythecricketpress.aspx
Neat website.  I used the trees from MFP'S Stinky situation and only inked up what I wanted to use with a marker.  The wolf is from SU! Nature Silhouettes and the wood background on base of card is from ODBD.  I had a lot of fun with this but couldn't decide on a sentiment.  I masked off the ground with a sticky note.  Used a versamaker to clear emboss the trees and make little snow spots, sponged ridinghood red on for the sky.  Gray ink was used for the ground...though it looks a bit green-weird!
Thanks for checking it out and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment