Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

SCS sketch challenge SC304

Good day!  I decided to continue with the Christmas card theme...though I'd really like to keep fall around:)
I used DRS Designs pine bough and stepping back in time stamps.  Inked the sentiment in black and inked the pine bough with soft suede and always artichoke....stamped off and then stamped onto sentiment.  Weathered all edges and sponged chocolate chip around them.  Buttons and embroidery thread for interest and some fancy lace/ribbon, too.  Lastly, I did little dots with the glue pen around the main panel and glittered it up.  As usual, you can't see the glitter in the photo:)  Try to imagine it!

No comments:

Post a Comment