Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Fall is Right on Time!

Good Friday everyone!  Yeah!!!!  This card was made using DRS Designs large scarecrow, Scarecrows and Corn Rows Greeting, Vicki's Versatile background, Add a Fence and Brush Wheat.  I decided to make this a 5 x 7 card so that I could fit the entire scene I wanted with the sentiment on the outside of the card as well.  I used Yasutomo pearlescent watercolor paints on watercolor paper and then paper pieced the nose, part of the hat and the patch on the hat. I stamped the post that he's perced on with Vicki's Versatile BG and put on dimensionals.  The fence was stamped 3 times, colored, cut out and put on dimensionals as well. I stamped the brush wheat with more mustard and garden green and stamped several times to make it look like the scarecrow is in a farmer's field.  Used a scallop circle and baja breeze to sponge on the sky and masked off for the sun and added a bit of yellow for the sun.  Used small dauber to add garden green between fence posts.  Lastly embossing folder used on marina mist layer to add some texture. 
Paper:  kraft, hazelnut tan, parchment, watercolor
Accessories:  dimensionals, linen thread on scarecrow hat, pearlescent watercolor paints, scalloped circle

Thanks for taking a peek! Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment