Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Monday, November 29, 2010

SCS TLC301 Peace on Earth

Yeah!!!  Back to stamping.  I've been away from stamping for about a week.  I went to Dallas with my daughter MacKenna for a college showcase soccer tourney.  It all turned out delightfully.  She played outstanding and has some college coaches interested in her.  Onto my creation today!  My fellow designer from DRS Designs (Julie) hosted today's TLC over on SCS which is the faux tile technique.  It was quite fun....and next time I would score my lines deeper.  I used our new release Three Wisemen Peace and the starry background
Inks:  burnt umber, not quite navy, cherry cobbler
Accessories:  sponge, Scor-pal, ribbon, rhinestones, glitter pen, dimensionals
Paper:  white, cherry cobbler, not quite navy
Technique:  faux tile

No comments:

Post a Comment