Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Monday, November 15, 2010

SCS...CAS93 Shine on harvest moon...

Good Monday all!  I'm a bit sleepy this morning as our Mac was whacky for my dd doing some schoolwork.  It was so crazy, we were laughing hysterically. We finally gave up and hit the sack.  Had to wake up before the crack of dawn for other dd to get to swim practice..........in the pool by 5:30!  Ugh.
On to the card.  The CAS is a sketch challenge today over on SCS.  I used DRS Designs single fall tree and Shine on harvest moon greeting.  This came together quickly.  I stamped the tree in burnt sienna and used a circle punch to cut it out.  Masked moon and brayed burnt sienna on.  Sponged apricot appeal onto moon and a smidge of burnt sienna too.  Sponged black around edges.  Framed image with black scalloped circle.  Added some ribbon and rhinestones.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment