Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Big News

I decided I need to start participating in a variety of ways to get the creative juices flowing.  I went to Mark's Finest Papers  blog and decided to do their Speedy's Friends Challenge and played in their paper piecing challenge.  I used the Chicken Scratch Set from MFP and had quite a bit of fun putting this together.  I did some MAJOR paper piecing.  I stamped the chicken in the basket twice........and though you can't tell here, the chicken is on dimensionals....so is the dude outside of the basket.  The chickens in the circles are stamped in cajun craze and marina mist is sponged on then I put crystal effects on the top of them.  My sister has a ton of hens and chicks...this will go to her in her Christmas package!
Thanks and have a great day!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment