Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Don't get your Tinsel in a Tangle!

Put some buttah on me...cuz I'm on a roll!  I used some more of DRS Designs new releases.  My sentiment is new and available for purchase as is the pine bough.  I stamped the pine bough 3 times in craft garden green ink and embossed with clear ep.  Used the versamarker and added some tinsel and embossed in silver ep.  Added some little red berries with marker, added some red metallic twine and rhinestones.  Also, used the ticket corner punch for some interest.
Paper:  MFP's red, garden green, white, black
Accessories:  rhinestones, red metallic twine, clear and silver ep, ticket corner punch, dimensionals
Stamps:  DRS Designs pine bough and the sentiment Tinsel in a tangle

No comments:

Post a Comment