Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Joys of Christmas

Good day to everyone today!!  Of all my Christmas cards to date, I think this is one of my favorites.  I love this Snow Tree with Fence stamp from DRS Designs.  It is beautiful and so much can be done with it.  I think it goes perfectly with the new Joy of Christmas Greeting from DRS as well.
Onto the the making of the card!  I stamped the image with noir black and colored the tree in with crumb cake and the fence posts with close to cocoa.  I masked off the sun and the snow and brayered colors in this order:  apricot appeal, pink and not quite navy.  Next, I removed masks and sponged apricot appeal in for the sun.  Added some gel pen snow and angel wing shimmerz on tree limbs.  I colored in the snow with angel wing shimmerz paint.  Sponged around the edges of the top portion. 
Paper:  white, black, gray, not quite navy
Ink:  black, close to cocoa, crumb cake, apricot appeal, pink, not quite navy
Accessories:  brayer, white gel pen, shimmerz paint, dimensionals, ribbon, half pearls.

Thanks so much for checking it out and have a great day!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment