Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

SCS WT301 All that glitters for you!

Happy Thursday everyone!  I am battling a cold and I certainly don't feel like doing the chores around the house!  It is much easier to sit on my behind and play in the craft room!  The challenge over on SCS today was to add glitter in any fashion to our creations.  This entire card shimmers!  I stamped the triple tree with snow from DRS Designs in garden green and embossed with hologram high-lights, painted the snow in with angel wing shimmerz paint, brayed and sponged on baja breeze for the sky, sprayed black layer with a thick coat of gold shimmer spray, sprayed main image with fine coat of gold shimmer spray, added gold glitter ep to tag which was handwritten and lastly the ribbon is shimmery as well!
Papers:  kraft, black and always artichoke
Thanks for peeking!

No comments:

Post a Comment