Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award

Good Morning to everyone in Blogger Land!!

I received the Stylish Blogger Award from the awesome stamper Nicole Taylor...aka ButterflyEars over on SCS.  I have admired her work forever and was so tickled that she felt my blog was worthy!  Thanks Nicole!
I am supposed to tell you 8 things about myself:
1.  I LOVE music and always have a song in my head and heart
2.  I am on a weight loss mission
3.  I have 4 sisters that all live too far away from me
4.  I think about creating all the time
5.  I have two wonderful girls
6.  I love Mexican food
7.  I am very loyal
8.  I miss my parents

Now I am passing on the love to some great blogs:  

1.  Heather Prince aka princessheather on SCS http://www.PrincessScrapperStamper.blogspot.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment