Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, December 31, 2010

The Very Best Day-Friends with Flair Unity Blog Hop









Hi all and happy last day of the year!!!
My card today is using the Unity stamp set:  all worth it.... and the Unity Stamp Company is awesome.  Check out their website and get free stamps with every $10 AND free shipping!!!
I stamped my queen bee, cut her out and stamped the crown a second time and put it on dimensionals.  Used a gold pen for the tips of the crown. Pearlescent watercolors in yellow was used on my queen as well.  Added a touch of glitter to the flowers and some rhinestones here and there.  Everything is up on dimensionals.
Colors:  old olive, pink pirouette, melon mambo, a touch of soft sky sponged on.
Papers:  MFP's Great Grandma's Lightest pink, old olive, pale pink, white, BG urban prairie

No comments:

Post a Comment