Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Top Tip Tuesday Challenge Blog...altered metal and tins

Good Morning and happy Tuesday! This creation was made for Top Tip Tuesday's Challenge blog which DRS Designs is sponsoring.  Go check it out and play along.  The challenge is to alter some kind of metal or tin.  I used a small evaportated milk can (I made peanut butter fudge with the milk).  I removed bottom of can (top has the pull tab to open).  I used the lovely DRS Designs new release stamp- filigree heart which I stamped in versamark and embossed with black ep.  Used pink glitter similar in color to regal rose ribbon.  I measured the paper around the can and stamped then new release from DRS Designs girl filigree stamp repeatedly with versamark and embossed with black ep.  I used the bottom of can as template for paper top which I stamped like the sides and embossed...cut a hole for the pop top to show and tied a few ribbons in knots on the pop top.  I don't have the bottom adhered yet, but think I'll fill it with candy hearts:)
May everyone have a joyous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment