Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

F4A61 challenge over on SCS from 4/22/11


Happy Day!  I made both of these cards yesterday for the free for all challenge on SCS to use orange on our projects.  The top card uses MFP's Just Dandy stamp set.  I stamped it in versamark and clear embossed.  Next, I brayered on pink pirouette and only orange.  Used a sponge to add the pink passion.
My second card uses the Three flowers with butterfly image and welcome sentiment from DRS Designs.  I colored the image in with shimmerz paints and used a crinkled up piece of paper for the shimmerz background.  Liquid pearls used as well and the fun baker's twine from MFP's.

No comments:

Post a Comment