Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, April 29, 2011

For Queen Anne

Yeah, it's Friday and prom day!  Just a wee bit of stress because the BF has lacrosse practice an hour away from here that doesn't end until 6 PM.  Oh well.  Anne Harmon is our queen for the week over on SCS and I made this card in honor of her.  Her is her card http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1942305?&cat=500&ppuser=136194
I had originally intended on making it red and I guess as my daughter's prom dress is pink and purple, I opted for the purple.  I used MFP's Nature's postage and colored with purple, gable green, baja breeze and yellow.  Added glitter to flower center.  Some fun gingham ribbon and a hat pin from MFP's too.  White and purple papers from MFP's.  Embossing folders and edge punch used. 
thanks for looking!!!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment