Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Speedy the Cat's friends challenge #50-Hello!

Hi there!  Speedy's challenge over on MFP's blog, which started yesterday, is to do the emboss resist technique.  I used the Just Dandy set and it can be seen at MFP's here.  I stamped the image in versamark and clear embossed.  Next, I masked off for the sun and brayered on pink pirouette, apricot appeal and then from the bottom, I brayered kiwi kiss.Removing the mask, I sponged in apricot apeal.  Sponged black around edges of all layers.  Used the beautiful Prima paper Madeline from MFP's.  A lovely leaf stick pin with the pretty satin ribbon was used.  I stamped the butterfly, colored her and then cut it out.  Next, I put versamark on it and clear embossed it.  Come on over to MFP's blog and play along.....the prize is awesome....a stamp set from the next month's release!
Papers:  hazel nut tan for base, Prima's Madeline, kiwi kiss, white, mahoghany
Accessories, dimensionals, stick pin & ribbon from MFP's, oval punch, clear ep
Take care,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment