Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A froggie thinking of you

My card today is for a couple of challenges.  SCS technique challenge TLC325 to make paper buttons.  My balloon is a paper button. And the other challenge is for the 365 Cards blog...which is a sketch keeping some white space.  Go check it out and participate....too cool and DRS Designs will be giving out a $15 voucher at the end of the week.  I used the following fun stamps from DRS Designs:  the singing frog, four flower background, vertical thinking of you sentiment and the ladybug background.  I used white, pear pizazz and black papers, corner rounder scissors.  For the button, I punched the flower 5 times, glued together and put CE on it and let dry about 1/2 hour.  Dusy durango ribbon and inks:  black, dustry durango, wild wasabi, soft sky and daffodil delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment