Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I love you Daisy!

Good Saturday morning!
I have to say that I am stuck on this fun, medium daisy bloom over at DRS.  I also used the background branch and I love you greeting.  I used pearlescent watercolors on leaves and daisy.  Paper pieced the daisy and some of the leaves.  Next, I stamped the three butterflies, painted with the pearlescent watercolors, cut out and popped up.  Stamped the sentiment and punched out with modern label punch, used some lace and a cute daisy charm (which was difficult to photograph). Lastly, the green layer is embossed with leaf folder that looks very similar to the stamped image. Thanks for taking a peek today!

No comments:

Post a Comment