Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

It's 5 o'clock somewhere! Card Patterns sketch #117

Good day.............with all the graduation parties we have to go to, this is sure a good sentiment!  This card was made using Card patterns sketch #117 which can be found here DRS Designs is their sponsor and will be giving away a $20 gift certificate to a randomly chosen participant.  You have until Friday, June 3rd at 11:59 PM EST to upload.  For this card I used DRS Designs  five o'clock somewhere greeting and their brush beach sunrise.  I stamped the image and colored with pearlescent watercolors.  Scalloped circle punches to layer and I made my own tag.  This was quick to come together.
Have a lovely holiday!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment