Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

SCS color challenge: cherry cobbler, crumb cake, black


Happy Tuesday.  I hope everyone is experiencing some nice, Spring weather.  I am about to go out and walk my pooches.  The color challenge on SCS today is a pretty one.  Cherry cobbler, kraft or crumb cake, black and I used white as my neutral.  The dessert option is sparkly stuff. 
My father's day card was made using a sneak peek from MFP's called Big Boy Toys.  Isn't it awesome?  I stamped the image in black and colored in with pear pizazz, cherry cobbler and dabbed on some soft sky for the sky.  I painted champagne shimmers over the greenery.  Raised image on dimensionals and added the photo corners.  Embossed red layer and little photo corner...some rope for interest.
My second card uses another sneak peek from MFP's called American Made.  Lady Liberty is awesome.  Embossed card base with star embossing folder, punched out a few stars, added some black twine and for sparkle (that doesn't show) I used black rhinestones.  Sentiment stamped and punched out in an oval and layered.....
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment