Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

I love you! Card Patterns Sketch Challenge #120

I made this yummy card for Card Patterns Sketch challenge which can be found on their blog hereDRS Designs is sponsoring this challenge and will be giving away a $20 gift certificate to their store to one randomly chosen participant.  Ya gotta play!
My card today uses the large strawberries and the I love you! greeting.  I stamped the strawberries randomly in noir black and used an aqua painter to pick up wild wasabi for the leaves.  The strawberries and flowers were done with pearlescent watercolors.  A fancy edge punch, ribbon and buttons for the embellies.  Head on over to the sketch challenge at the Card Patterns blog, do the sketch, submit your card and you might win!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment