Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

It's five o'clock somewhere!

Yeah!  It's Saturday!!!!
Today's lucky winner of this fun, large beer mug is

To claim your prize, just send an email to info@drsdesigns.com

I am ready for a little island hopping!!!!  Or, I would settle for a day at the neighborhood pool! 
 I stamped the brushed beach sunrise in noir black and used sponges to apply the tempting turqoise for the water and baja breeze for the sky. Also, I used crused curry for the sun, river rock for the mountains and wild wasabi and close to cocoa for the palm tree.  The beer mug was stamped in versamark and embossed in black and then cut out.  I used a versamarker and then embossed some beer in copper.  The beer foam is white pearl liquid pearls....lastly, the beer mug was popped up as was the sentiment.  A few brads added and I'm ready to go have a cold one!

Best wishes in the stamp a day giveaway!!!
Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment