Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Believe

By Pam Stang


Hooray!  The first Saturday in July!  Summers are a time of relaxation, fun and lots of butterflies.  I love butterflies.  They make me think of my mom!  Wonderful memories.  My card today features DRS Designs feather background image and the silhouette believe butterfly.  Fairly simple card but I am happy with the outcome!  I randomly stamped the feather in noir black. Next, I stamped the butterfly in versamark and embossed it in black.  I used the spiral punch, some embroidery thread and some ribbon to finish the card off.  I used white, pear pizazz and gray white core cardstock. 

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment