Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge #63

By Pam Stang

Okay, I can't tell a lie.  I made this card for Speedy's challenge and now I go to upload it, only to find that the die cut IS supposed to be a background mat.  So, I am uploading anyway as that is what I had intended until my homemade die cut didn't look right..........and then I used the watering can as my die cut...from a sheet of die cuts that I don't know where I got them:)  My baja breeze that is punched was originally going all the way around the main image, but it didn't look too good.  My dp is from MFP's and is Bo Bunny's Seaside.  I dressed up my watering can with the edge of the sunflower from this awesome set-Planted with Love from MFP's and it will be available early next week. 

Have a great day!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment