Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

A doggie dilemma

I decided to make a birthday card to celebrate my birthday yesterday!!!  This pooch makes me happy and can be found at the DRS Designs online store here.  I used DRS Designs doggie dilemma dog with fence, have a pawsitively  birthday greeting and the dog paw background.  I used soft sky and a scalloped circle to make the clouds.  The image was also colored with old olive, crumb cake, close to cocoa and soft suede.The background strips were stamped in burnt umber.  I took a piece of twill tape that came on my daughter's new bath wrap and inked it up with close to cocoa and frayed the edges.  Stamped a couple of extra paws and punched out with a circle punch.  I cut the sentiment up and it is on dimensionals.
Happy day to all!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment