Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Faith

Good Saturday everyone!  I hope it is just what everyone wants!
My card today features the following stamps from DRS Designs sea grass and faith open heart greeting.  I stamped the grass in versamark and embossed it in black.  Next, I masked off the sun and the top and bottom in order to brayer on marina mist for the water.  Then I masked that off and brayered the sky in this order:  apricot appeal and pink passion.  I sponged some soft suede for the sand and then masked and brayered on sahara sand.  The sun was sponged with daffodil delight.  The rest of the greeting is on the inside of the card and is "Faith is opening your heart and closing your eyes."  I added some white gel pen accents to the grass and water.
Have a great day.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment