Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Faith SCS MMTPT164, DSCA01

My card today was made for a couple of reasons...it was made for the teapot challenge over on SCS and is on its way to a sweet girl in California going through some hard times.  Also, I am submitting it to Dolce Stamps and Cards for their challenge this week and it is distressing.  There blog can be found here.  I made this using DRS Designs stamps: medium daisy and a portion of the faith open heart greeting. I inked up the Tim Holtz musical score embossing folder with black and ran it through the cuddlebug and then distressed it with the edge of scissor.  The black layer was stamped with DRS Designs woven plaid bg stamp in craft white.  All edges distressed, did some tearing of paper and sponged some red along the edges.  The flower was stamped, colored in ruby red with a blender pen and then added some ruby red hi-lights with the marker...also some white hi-lights and then added some yellow stickles to the center.  I do believe that distressed cards are my favorite card to make!
Have a lovely day everyone!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment