Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 12 of Speedy the Cat's 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop


Speedy the Cat at Mark's Finest Papers likes to get a head start on special Christmas gifts and memories for friends and family. He gathered the design team at Mark's Finest Papers to bring you 12 days of exciting paper crafting gift ideas to get that holiday mojo flowing. The hop runs for 12 consecutive days, starting October 17th! Begin your holiday hop at Speedy's home base, the Mark's Finest Papers blog and relax with a cup of eggnog (or sprig of catnip, your choice) as Speedy leads you though a short, daily
hop. You'll find your holiday paper crafting ideas and supplies at Mark's Finest Papers.
Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop! We have four samples each day for our hop! Please visit each of the following blogs for holiday inspiration! Start off tomorrow on the MFP Blog for more inspiration!
Day 12 Post-It-Holder Oct 28
Joanne
Debbie M
Pam (that's me)

Our projects today feature altered post-it note holders.  I chose a 3 1/2 x 5" triple acrylic frame that I purchased with my 30% off coupon at Kohls!  I used our new Cardinals in Winter stamp set from MFP's.  I colored the center image with markers and blender pens and used a sponge for the blue sky.  Such fun and reasonable gifts to share with family and friends!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment