Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Apache Blessing

Happy Saturday!  I hope everyone is settling in for a wonderful Thanksgiving week!  It is by far my favorite holiday and I enjoy this time to just be GRATEFUL.  Grateful for all of the people in my life and for my life!
My card today features a new greeting from DRS Designs called Apache Blessing and the image is the Silhouette Hiker.  I stamped the images in black and brayered the colors on in the following order:  from the top I used summer sun cameo coral and pink passion.  From the bottom, I brayered a bit of pink passion.  I had masked the sun....so removed the masked and sponged in summer sun.  I brayered summer sun and cameo coral on the sentiment and both were sponged around the edges with black.  I finished it off with a photo corner, yellow and pink twine and a few buttons.  

Have a blessed Thanksgiving Holiday!

Take care,

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment