Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge #81 Our favorite technique

Hello to everyone in blogland!  I have been a wee bit absent for a while as I've been busy visiting potential colleges with my daughter.  It is nice to be back!
My cards today were done for Speedy's challenge this week that can be found over on the MFP's blogspot.  It is to make a card using our favorite technique.  I would have to say that one of my most favoritest (haha...not a word) techniques is to use pearlescent watercolors in my creations.  I cleaned my craft room last week and am trying to use up some things.  I came across some mulberry paper and decided to paint on it with pearlescent watercolors.  I stamped both images in noir black and then watercolored them.  I wet the edges of the tree in order to give the distressed appearance.  For the nuthatch, I used scissors and trimmed around it.  Both images were applied to the cardstock with a glue stick.  I sneaked the sets from MFP's a Heinrich Co.  Trip to Lancaster and Peaceful Nuthatch that will be released very soon.

Have a great evening.

Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment