Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

DRS Designs Red, Green and white Challenge

My card today is for DRS designs Thursday challenge.  Today it is to use green, red and white on our creations.  I chose the Bootprints in the snow for my main image and the snow background on my always artichoke layer.  I stamped the main image in burnt umber and then colored a bit of the trees in with always artichoke.  The smoke was colored in with light gray, the sky done with a sponge in not quite navy and the snow on trees and foreground was painted on with champagne shimmer paint.  I sponged the edges with cherry cobbler and it was sponged a bit thicker on the bottom.  Cherry cobbler seam binding for the ribbon and I used a portion of the Silent Night sheet music for my sentiment. A tiny bit of red smooch was painted onto the trees. The main image was put on dimensionals.  Papers:  white, always artichoke and cherry cobbler.

Have a great day!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment