Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

DRS Designs Thursday Challenge #4: heat embossing

My card today features DRS Designs Three wisemen peacke image 504K and their woven plaid background stamp 613P.  Our challenge on this busy Thursday before Christmas is to heat emboss. The image was inked up with craft so saffron and craft choco chip and clear embossed.  I then sponged the sky with a combo of brocade blue and not quite navy.  The sand was sponged in with sahara sand.  The plaid was stamped in not quite navy and sahara sand.  White, not quite navy and hazel nut tan papers used and it was finished off with my favorite lace!  If you get a chance in the hustle and bustle of your day, come on over to the DRS Designs blog and play along!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment