Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Challenge #6 at DRS Designs: Spotlighting

Good morning and Happy New Year! My post today is for DRS Designs challenge #6 which is to do spotlighting.  I thought it might be interesting to use a silhouette stamp so I used DRS Designs slow moving moose stamped in noir black and then high-lighted with burnt umber.....the moose was punched with a 1 3/8" circle punch and put on a dimensional.  The metallic copper layer was dry embossed.  The hazel nut tan layer was stamped with Vicki's versatile bg and the sentiment was also lightly stamped with it.  The one line greeting sending you happy thoughts was stamped in black and cut funky on purposed and dragged edges through burnt umber pad. Some twine and an aged looking charcoal button finish it off.  Come on over to DRS Designs blog and play for your chance to win!

Pam

1 comment:

  1. I love the metallic copper paper embossed like that!! Your card looks terrific Pam!!

    ReplyDelete