Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

DRS Designs Thursday Challenge #7

Paper Piecing

Almost the weekend!  Yippee.  This has been a long week and I am looking forward to the weekend.  My card today was made for the Thursday challenge over at DRS Designs-today it is paper piecing.  I stamped their cute picnic basket and paper pieced the bread, leaf and towel.  I stamped Vicki's versatile bg vertically and horizontally on the sage layer.  I decided to use the funny "Don't make me unfriend you" as I will put inside............so come to dinner with me.  Some twill tape and black brads finish it off.
Ink: burnt umber, more mustard, cherry cobbler, poppy parade, gray, river rock, crumb cake, not quite  navy (sponged on)
Papers: poppy parade, sage, black, hazel nut tan, vanilla
Embellies:  brads, oval punch, twill tape, dimensionals

Have a lovely day and an even better weekend!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment