Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

DRS Designs Thursday Challenge #9-hearts

I had fun creating this card.  I did a 4 1/4 x 9" card for something different and once all was said and done, I opted not to put any embellies on it.  I stamped DRS Designs  fly away hearts and flowers in versamark and embossed them in black.  Next, I used some new smooch paints to color them.  The flower centers are green but difficult to see here.  I stamped the silhouette believe butterfly on white and cut it out (which you can't tell either!).  Lastly, I used a spritzer tool and tempting turqouise marker to add some color and then a sponge around the edges.
Come on over to DRS Designs blog and play in their challenge this week which is to use hearts on your creation. 
Best of luck!

Pam

2 comments:

  1. WO, I like this card Pam!! This is much cleaner than you usually do. I think this may have been the card you were wondering if you should put more on. I like it just this way. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete