Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sending Happy Thoughts: MFP's a Heinrich Co.'s Jan. Blog Hop!

Hello! Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's January Blog Hop!
This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Love Remains Featured January 17
Cowgirls Rule Featured January 18
Sending Happy Thoughts Featured January 19
You Are Cherished Featured January 20
Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!)We will announce all four winners on January 21, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win!) The winners will be chosen at 11PM EST on Friday January 20, 2012.

My card today is showcasing the black eyed susan image from this fun set.  Yes, I am a rebel and didn't use tradional colors!  These are two of my most favorite colors.  I used Basic Grey sweet threads dp....I started with the image and then chose my colors....which in turn, led to the color of the flower which I painted with pearlescent watercolors and added glitter for flower center.  I glued the two pieces of dp together and then ran through cuttlebug.  Some lace, gems by the sentiment and a stick pin with the addition of beads finish it off.
Good luck!  Head on over to Debbie's blog.
Pam

27 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Another of my favs for the day...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in blue!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love these colors and you made a beautiful card. The stick pens are a nice embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very pretty Pam!! I love the blue, green, and white!! Nice embossed bg too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam,
    GORGEOUS colors and card. I too am a fan of anything blue! Your card is gorgeous, from the lovely DP, the perfectly colored image to the pretty lace and stick pin!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I really like this all in blues. PRETTY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blues and greens are my favorite colors and I love the way you used them here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty Pam-love the embossing on your dp and all the blues look fab

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blue and green combined. Lovely lace and pin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful with the combination of green and blue. Love the lace and pin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! This is gorgeous. Now you have me wishing that I had this beautiful dp. It looks so pretty with your blue flower. I guess I think I take things so litterally when it comes to flowers. I never would have thought to color it this way. My favorite colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you used non-traditional colors for your flower. It's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pam--this is a beautiful blue "black eyed Susan"!!!! Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW this is gorgeous Pam - I love these colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love blue so this card is perfect! Love your coloring tezhnique!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my!! This is gorgeous!! I love the color combo and you have three of my favorite things on this card!! Embossed cardstock, lace and a hat pin.....Love It!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous colors and a lovely lace bow!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool card. Love the techniques you used.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your colors & the embossed BG...lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. BEAUTIFUL! Love the embossed paper!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this card. The blues are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete