Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Snowman Valentine

My card today was made for DRS Designs Thursday Challenge #8-to make a card with a snowman.  I am on a Valentine roll and I think this sweet Heart Swag Snowman is the perfect match for a Snowman Valentine.  For the sentiment, I used the Stacked Love and cut the letters out so they could be side by side and fit on the card (5.25 square).  I colored with markers in lovely lilac, light lilac, bashful blue, pretty in pink, red smooch for the hat and scarf.  The background was done with the Interlocking heart bg and then dry embossed with the lattice folder.  Some red ribbon and we'll call it good!
Take care and head on over to DRS to show off your snowman/men and have a chance to win by playing.

Pam

1 comment:

  1. I love this card, Pam. This snowman makes me smile and your background is WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete