Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 89

Good day!  The challenge this week with Speedy Fox is to use brads or eyelets.  I decided on some brushed silver brads for the "rope" and to place by the sentiment.  This is a sneak peek of a great set Cowgirls Rule by MFP's a Heinrich Co.  It will be released next week.  I stamped the image in burnt umber and colored with pacific point, crumb cake, close to cocoa, sage shadow and some sponging done as well.  I don't recall the dp as it was given to me by a friend.  The base card is hazel nut tan.  Thanks for stopping by!

Pam

3 comments:

  1. Pam,
    I love, love this image and your card is wonderful! The DP is awesome (it is blue after all) and your coloring great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam great sneak peak card. I can't wait to get mine done. Thanks for playing along with Speedy Fox and Friends challenge this week. We hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenges with Friends of SpeedyTV, for some more fun with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich CO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Pam!! I like the way you put the hat off to the right near the fox, and I love your rope too. Nice sponging around your image too.

    ReplyDelete