Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Speedy fox challenge 92 & SCS QFTD97

Happy Sunday!
My card today was made for two challenges.  The SCS QFTD97 challenge and it is none other than a fellow designer Toni...aka ravengirl on SCS.  What a great gallery she has over there!  Also, I made this for Speedy Fox's challenge #92 over on MFP's blog to make a 4 layer card.  I used the beautiful stamp set A Trip to Lancaster and Cosmo Cricket's Wanted dp.  The base of the card is aged sunflower. I ran the dp through the cuttlebug with the vintage wallpaper dp.  All papers from MFP's a Heinrich Co.  A couple ribbon tabs, a hat charm sewn to the ribbon tab and a brad finish it off.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous background paper. Cute little hat charm. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, pretty card. Very rustic. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete