Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Treat For you!

My card today just makes me smile! Leonard is so cute, isn't he? All stamps are from DRS Designs and includes Leonard Pig rose offering, interlocking heart bg and A treat for you greeting. I stamped Leonard on white cardstock and colored him with pretty in pink and rose red.  The flowers were painted with red smooch.  Next, I punched him out with a scallop circle punch and added a black and rose red one as well. Using grandma's lightest pink, I used markers to color the interlocking heart bg in pretty in pink, rose red and real red. Seam binding, a courduroy button, embroidery thread, a tag with the sentiment and one paper pieced heart at bottom of Leonard were added.  I using the pinking shears heart punch for the edge.
Take care!

Pam

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam!! Boy, isn't that cute. Thanks for dropping by my blog recently--your comment was so sweet! I've been really busy lately, but I do usually see what you've been creating even if I don't have time to comment. Love the layered border punches at the bottom--too sweet! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete