Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

DRS Designs Thursday Challenge #10-birthdays

My card today is for the Thursday challenge over at DRS Designs.  This week we are to make a birthday card.  I used a soon to be released image....flowers and butterflies and a portion of the Sunny Days birthday greeting.  The remainder of the sentiment is inside..."for sunny days and happy times! Have a wonderful day!"  In addition, I used Vicki's versatile bg on the bottom of the image.  The lavendar layer was stamped with the silhouette butterfly background and I stamped the little bitsy bumble bee for fun.  The images were stamped in noir black and painted with pearlescent watercolors.  I added a few marina mist MS punched butterflies and a couple of square rhinestones at the bottom of the image and used the spiral notebook punch on one side for interest.
Have a lovely day and head on over to DRS Designs to submit your creation and you just might win!

Pam

1 comment:

  1. Pam,
    Such a pretty card and colors - I can't wait for Spring!

    ReplyDelete