Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

DRS Designs Thursday Challenge & SCS WT363

Happy Thursday....so close to the weekend!
My card today was done for two challenges...DRS Designs Thursday challenge is to use tags in our creations and the ways to use is (WT363) over on SCS  is to bring on the buttons....I brought one! I used the fun new polka dot flower image, polka dot bg and As another year flies by greeting.  All available for purchase over at DRS Designs. I punched the tag and then stamped the image in black and used smooch paints to color it.  I added some lime green smooch around the edge of the sentiment, too.
Head on over to DRS Designs and play!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment