Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Speedy Fox & Friends challenge 96 and DRS Designs Easter Blessings

Good Saturday!  I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend.  My card today features DRS Designs new releases: Daffodil Butterfly Circle and the greeting Easter Blessings.  I stamped the image in noir black and used pearlescent watercolors to color the entire image.  I embossed the blue, pink and olive with a dotted ef, added some daffodil ribbon and we'll call it finished!


My second card is for Speedy Fox's challenge to use lace on our creations.  I LOVE MFP's a Heinrich Co.'s lace!  This is just one of the many kinds that they have.  I stamped the teapot from the February release, Relax a bit and cut out and put on dimensionals.  It is colored with watercolor crayons.  I thought this flower from MFP's went very well with this image.  A spiral notebook punch and the word window punch were used as well.  I love this dp from My Mind's Eye called Miss Caroline.  It goes great with this stamp set!

Take care,

Pam

6 comments:

  1. Great background paper for the image. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely...all of the details and it all goes together so nicely! Thanks for sharing with Speedy Fox and Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Pam. I especially like the teapot card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with you - MFP's lace is the best!!
    love your card - thanks for joining us at Speedy the Fox and Friends (-:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty cards. Both very colorful. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, do play again my friend!! Your card is marvelous. I lie your colorful roses.

    ReplyDelete