Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012



Hello! Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich
Company's February Blog Hop!
This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Relax A Bit Featured February 14
North American Woods Featured
February 15

Blessings Featured February 16
Dogwood Blossoms Featured February
17

My card today features the teacup from Relax a Bit.  I cut and paper pieced the cup and then the rose.  I used Basic Grey Urban Prairie and added some butterflies with  a MS punch. Some gold gems and pleated ribbon help to finish it off.
Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above
stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one),
each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the
blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be
announced on February 18, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go
back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more
chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The
deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday February 17,
2012.


Our new promotion begins
this month! With the purchase of the February New Release Package, you will
receive this stamp set for FREE!

Our February New Release
Mini:
Spring
Joy







33 comments:

  1. I like the way you made the sentiment panel look like a tea bag tag. Very pretty card, Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Pam. I, too, like the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and I love the cheerful, Spring-like paper and butterflies. Makes me feel good and like having a cup of tea. Wonderful sentiment tag, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lively color combo and so delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cherry card and I have to agree the saying on tea bag tag is very clever.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty card Pam-perfect for a card of encouragement-to relax a bit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and wonderful use of color on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pam,
    I love the pretty and happy colors on your lovely card - and your coloring on the teacup is wonderful. I like your tagged sentiment and that ribbon is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty and cheerful!!!
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bright pretty colors!!!! Makes me want to get together and have tea with a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bring and pretty colors and layout!!! Great job. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! I love how everyone used the same set but the projects are all so different! Really like the bright green!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card--love the bright colors and details. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty card - springy and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Pam - I love these gorgeous colors and that tag with the sentiment is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW look at all those colors. So bright and cheery. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! Love your color combination & love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pam- this kind of reminds me of the pretty tablecloths my mom had when I was little- I think it's called retro now-LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this card. The colors are so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. this card is so bright and fun! awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is beautiful. Love the paper and the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a colorful card! I think it is one of my favorites with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pretty! Love all of the colors and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  25. How colorful. Love those butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete