Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, February 17, 2012

MFP's A Heinrich Co. Blog Hop day 4!

Hello! Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich
Company's February Blog Hop!
This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Relax A Bit Featured February 14
North American Woods Featured
February 15

Blessings Featured February 16
Dogwood Blossoms Featured February 17


My card features a single dogwood blossom on a branch today and the sentiment is from this set as well. I could play with coloring/painting up these flowers all day!  I used some bright yellow smooch paint to high light the petals, bright green smooch on the leaves...I cut and popped up the blossom.  The center was filled with gold domes...so hard to photograph.  BG dp-Lime rickey.  All papers and embellies from MFP's a Heinrich Co.
Here's a card I posted for the ways to use it challenge on SCS yesterday to use border punches.  Again, all papers and ribbon from MFP's...though hard to see, the center of the flowers is brown glitter.
Good luck!

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above
stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one),
each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the
blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be
announced on February 18, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go
back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more
chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The
deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday February 17,
2012.



Our new promotion begins
this month! With the purchase of the February New Release Package, you will
receive this stamp set for FREE!

Our February New Release
Mini:
Spring
Joy

23 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Pam! These two are beautiful....love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply STUNNING. Dogwoods are so beautiful and I especially like your rendition of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work on these blooms, Pam! The last one has such nice shimmer on those blossoms. Pretty charms, ribbons, and embellies, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous dogwood cards....all the embellishments and shimmer make the cards.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful embossing, lovely pink ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!!!! Just love the colors you chose to showcase the pretty Dogwoods!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dogwood blossoms always remind me of spring. Cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BOth cards are lovely, but my fav is that second one - perfect use of dp there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Pam, both cards are so very lovely and elegant! You have such a creative touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are wonderful! I really, really like the 2nd one! I like how you made the dogwoods come out from the upper corner. They just really popped out! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards. I love the embossing on the first. It goes so well with the dogwood blossoms!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. both these cards are so pretty Pam-I can see why you love colorign these images-this set is one of my faves this month

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards; love all the details and creativity. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous. I love that rainbow looking ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both are very nice, but I really like the second one. Love that bow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cards! Love the colors & love the dimensional centers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty! I love the shimmer on your dogwoods!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty cards. Love how you colored the dogwoods.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such nice creations using this beautiful new set. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, this is a wonderful card, I love the colours on it, fantastic!
    Love, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete