Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

With Faith...And a shaped card for MFP's a Heinrich Co.

Good morning to everyone in blogland!  Guess what?  Colorado got more snow......Now all of the old stuff looks new again!
My card today features DRS Designs Daffodil Butterfly Circle and the beautiful Impossible Faith Greeting.  The background was done with the large original plaid background.  I decided to go bright and colored the main image with blender pen and a daffodil delight marker, wild wasabi for the green and the butterfly was done with purple and wild wasabi.  The plaid was stamped with daffodil delight and only orange.  A pretty ribbon for the finishing touch!  Hop on over to the store for some terrific new images.


My second card was made for Speedy Fox and friends challenge 94 over on MFP's a Heinrich Co. blog. Our challenge for this week is to make a shaped card.  Okay, I admit, this isn't something I normally do but I DID have fun doing it.  I started with a 4 1/4" square card and cut a flower shape with the fold at the top.  I sneaked MFP's a Heinrich Co. Dogwood Blossoms.  The sentiment is from that set as well.  The blossom was water colored with pearlescent water colors.  Green embroidery thread was used to attach the tag and the blossom is popped on dimensionals.  The pool party card was sponged with baja breeze and then laid directly onto the stamp pad. 
Have a great weekend!
I am going with my family to Cirque du Soleil's show Drallion tonight!

Take care,

Pam

3 comments:

  1. Cute shaped card!!! Looks great! Thanks for sharing with Speedy Fox and Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very clever. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends this week.

    ReplyDelete