Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

DRS Designs Thursday Challenge: #17 Butterflies

I LOVE butterflies.  Every time I see them here in Colorado, I feel as though my mom has come to visit me.  I am in need of lots of birthday cards so I decided to use DRS Designs Birthday Sheet Music as the background.  I stamped it in basic gray and then sponged the outside with baja breeze and then the inside with soft sky.  I stamped DRS's Dogwood Branch in basic gray and water colored with pearlescent watercolors.  I did the same for the butterflies which I cut from the Leaf Butterfly Spray.  Next, I added some lavendar lace by stapling it on.  For a finishing touch, I added the rhinestones.
Head on over to DRS Designs Blog to play and maybe win this week!

2 comments:

  1. I just adore butterflies. I love that sheet music too!! Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautifully composed. Have not seen that background stamp. Who makes it?

    ReplyDelete