Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

DRS Thursday Challenge #18

Happy day in Blog Land...my posts have been few and far between as my MIL has been very sick with pneumonia and my husband and I live the closest.  I will say...she is on the mend.
My card today is for DRS Designs Thursday challenge and this week it is to make a shaped card other than a regular A2 or a square.  I decided on a dress as it was quick and easy.  I made my template out of computer paper and cut and traced it onto this black linen cardstock.  I stamped the dogwood branch in versamark and embossed it in white.  For the belt I used some SU! harware and bright pink ribbon.  The neckline was done with rhinestones and a paper flower.
Have a great day and head over to DRS Designs blog to play along!

Pam

1 comment: